- Ferguson Career Coach: Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry
- Account Options
- Ferguson Career Coach: Managing Your Career in the Art Industry - Shelly Field - Google Books
Ferguson Career Coach: Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
- Jobs You Can Get with a Psychology Degree?
- Ferguson Career Coach: Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry by Shelly Field.
- Peripheral Neuropathy - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References.
- 31 A.F. Ferguson & Co. Interview Questions ( +Answers) | MockQuestions?
- Imposter syndrome.
- Ecosystem Ecology: A New Synthesis (Ecological Reviews).
- The Handmade House: A Love Story Set in Concrete?
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Usually ships within 1 week. Overview Have you decided to pursue a career in the computer industry?
You've chosen to work in a cutting-edge field that is constantly evolving. It can be exciting and rewarding, but it can also be very challenging. Can you make it?
Yes-with drive, determination, and a little help from the Ferguson Career Coach. Author Shelly Field shares insider knowledge as well as essential advice, industry secrets, and helpful tips.
Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry guides readers through the steps necessary to achieve and sustain a dream career, from assessing your interests and skills, setting goals, planning career actions, and searching for a job to interviewing, entering the field, networking, and thriving in the workplace. Product Details Table of Contents. Average Review.
- Ferguson Career Coach : Managing Your Career in the Computer Industry | eBay!
- Ferguson Career Coach | Open Library.
- Briefcase on Medical Law 2 e (Briefcase)!
- Library Hub Discover?
Write a Review. Related Searches. My library Help Advanced Book Search. Get print book. Shelly Field.http://promotime.md/bomyubuidze.php
Ferguson Career Coach: Managing Your Career in the Art Industry - Shelly Field - Google Books
Ferguson , - Juvenile Nonfiction - pages. An authoritative career guide for budding artists.
Today's artists work in large corporations, schools, theaters, hospitals, museums, and their own homes. Some make their living strictly through their creative works, but most individuals in this field combine their creativity with some sort of technical skill, such as computer design, or specialized training, such as counseling, in order to pursue their career goals.